Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Recipe 17: Provencal-Style Stuffed Zucchini

What do you do when you are gifted two zucchinis that are bigger than children women have birthed? You can make them into bread, or you can stuff them and play up the cheese factor to cut them up to make German U-boats...I ate U-boats for nearly a week. I'm glad to be done with this barge.

He was good, would've been better if I'd have heated and seared the zucchini, or grated and popped him into zucchini bread...the other half will meet its match in bread tomorrow night most likely. However, for a mix of bread crumbs, Parmigiano-reggiano cheese, parsley, minced garlic, salt, pepper, olive oil, zucchini, pork sausage, minced onion and tomato, this was pretty good. more tomato would have helped it along as well as searing the zucchini, which I forgot. Still good...I will make this recipe again, using smaller boats(zucchini), but probably not this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment