Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Recipe 33: Triple Chocolate Pecan Fudge

I will definitely make this recipe again! It was not difficult, not even tricky, and I got rave reviews. It did require a little patience...a lot of good chocolate and kind of pricey pecans, but it is sinfully delicious and downright irresistible. I ate three pieces the first night alone...then I had to offer it up on yahoo! and facebook! Since I only had one offer for me to deliver to my brother, when I specifically asked for pick-up orders...I packaged it up and took it to work and to my class.

I'm now known as "evil," amongst my coworkers and classmates. One of the class instructors thought I was being nice, when really, I'm attempting to protect my own waistline. But with three chocolates and 3 cups of sugar, and a little half-and-half, and some nice flavorful pecans you get a sinfully flavorful fudge without too much richness or too much sugar. Even James thought it was good fudge and he doesn't like fudge(so he tells me). I'm thinking this could make great Christmas gifts too;-).

I will definitely make this recipe again.

No comments:

Post a Comment